Well Written
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Written

A site for young writers to find help and support in their writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost Memories

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple Dragon

Purple Dragon

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Lost Memories   Lost Memories Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:00 pm

You. Are in a prison.

You have no idea how you got here. All you see around you darkness, but if you peer enough you see bars. Metal bars.

How did you get here? What happened?
You remember nothing. You don't remember your past, your friends, your family. All you remember is your name and your age.

You feel groggy as you try to place your surroundings. Obviously someone or something has beaten you, drugged you, and threw you into this cage, without any gentle touches. If you listen closely, you hear shrill screams in the distance. Agonized, helpless screams, a merciless man's chuckle also resounding, along with many strange clicking sounds. You hear the breathing of some people around you, most of them still sound asleep.

Why are you here? Why can't you remember anything? Only time will reveal.

~~~~~~
Okay. Basically, your character is a normal person who got abducted. Memories are wiped and such. The character has been thrown into a jail cell, and has no idea how the flup they got there.

I have a story idea for this. If anyone does end up joining, the reason your character has been caged and stuff should be eventually revealed by the prison wardens and such. So just go with it.

Your characters past is completely gone. No way to get them to remember it. Time for them to make new memories.... ones they probably won't like.

Rules are basic. Just don't be a jerk and stuff. No powerplaying, crap like that. One liners are accepted but not recommended. And remember that your characters are just plain humans. They have no special powers, so really have no way fight back if my ...'prison guards' decide to rough them up. They will not be killed, though.

Character Form

Name:
Age/Sex:
Image and/or Description:
Other:

Last edited by Purple Dragon on Sun May 06, 2012 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Name: Charlie
Age/Sex: Female/16-17-ish
Image and/or Description:
Lost Memories Anime-girl_007-1-1-1

Name: Martin
Sex: Male, dur
Looks: (only his hair isn't his long it only comes to probably the back of his neck)
Lost Memories Anime%20boy%5E%5E
Back to top Go down
https://wellwritten.forumotion.com
Purple Dragon

Purple Dragon

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:38 pm

Name: Shizuko Murakami
Age/Sex: 17-Female
Image and/or Description: Lost Memories Alan-for-Asian-Girls-20008-alan-19395577-667-1001 about 4'7
Other: Usually quiet and polite, but can be a strong advice giver if the situation is bad.

Name: Travis Kain
Age/Sex: 18-Male
Image and/or Description: Lost Memories Anime_boy_with_hat_by_fizmicify-d3i23gc 'cept without the cheek stripes. (Tay, I remember you using a pic almost just like this for Rett. I couldn't find anything else, so I hope you dun mind. x3)
Other: . Has a chain necklace, a little amulet at the end. If you open said amulet, you can see the faded picture of a pretty brown haired girl. She's his girlfriend of about six months.

Name: Nathan Kain
Age/Sex: 17-Male
Image and/or Description: Lost Memories Aidou-kun-1
Other: Travis' younger brother. Has a large dragon tattoo on his back. Was friends with Shizuko before forgetting all about her

Last edited by Purple Dragon on Sun May 06, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Purple Dragon

Purple Dragon

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:26 pm

((okay...I'm going to do a weird little thing where I sorta narrate what your charries might see or hear))

You awaken on a cold damp floor, your body weak and head groggy. You recall nothing of how you got here, but wherever you are has an odd, unnatural feel to it. You hear others awaken around you, but can barely make them out in the darkness. Strange sounds reverberate further away. Clicking, scraping sounds, and many hollow screams. The air smells of blood and filth.

Shizuko

I manage to sit up somehow, holding my head in my hands. What...what is going on? My head is so...empty. I'm in some sort of strange, really dark place. I swear I hear some breathing and scuffling around me, but I do not know what it is. Rats, maybe? Another human?

I scoot over to the corner and press my back against the wall, feeling some bars on my right side.
Have I...gotten in some sort of trouble? I can't...can't remember anything...

I know that I am Shizuka Murakami, age seventeen. But...that's all.
When I take the time to listen, I can not help feeling really scared. Those noises...the aura of this place...it is all so alien. The place smells...different. I have never smelt this smell before, but I don't think it is good.

I flinch at a distant scream, staying quiet so I do not alert whomever or whatever is near me. I do not like this place...

Travis

I groan and run a hand through my hair, knocking some sort of hat off my head. ...I have a hat? Huh.
I sit in the middle of some funky dark space. I can tell a few things all ready.
1: This place is hella dark.
2: ...who am I? ...Travis...yeah. Travis Kain. Got it.
3: Okay, besides my name, I can't think of anything else. Besides how hella dark it is.
4: Uh. There are screams. And noises. And this place stinks.

I sigh and feel around with my hands, trying to touch something but only managing to grab some cold bars, my path blocked.
....'kay. A prison. Uh. Why am I in prison.
I picks the hat up and put it back on my head, then look around, as if looking around would help.

My fingers wrap around the bars, as I try to peer through them and see something. All I see is some blobs moving, a few of them letting out groans.

I grin, glad to find that I'm not alone. For some reason I feel...optimistic. Despite all of the screams and alien noises in the background, and the fact that one of my fingers nudges something sticky on the bars, that felt suspiciously like blood and that I really don't know anything about myself... It could be worse. Right?

"...Hello?"

Nathan

I stay laying there on the floor, and could feel my limbs lazily sprawled out as I tried to look around me.
Erm. It's... dark in here...

I feel like a huge chunk of my brain is gone. I know that I'm seventeen and am called Nathan, but other than that, my brain is borked.

What the crap.

I sit up, something falling off my head as I do, and hair falling in my face. I can't even remember what color my hair is, so I have to look really closely to see that it is blonde.

I feel around for whatever fell off my head, fingers clasping around some soft fabric. Takes me a while to discover that it's a hat. I hold onto it and sniff the air. Merh. Smells disgusting. Must be locked up in some sort of sewage plant.
This all unnerves me, though... I feel confused and lost, and I am pretty sure I am not blind. Or am I? Dunno. Somebody should turn the lights on.

I yawn, jumping up a bit when a random person says hello.

"......Hey."

Last edited by Purple Dragon on Mon May 07, 2012 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:50 pm

Charlie

I startled awake, jumping as a vast amount of noises bombarded me. Clicking, scraping, screams, and then...someone saying hello? I blinked, trying to figure out where the hell I was but...all I could see was pitch black. I was to afraid to move, yet...to scared to stay still, unsure of what disgusting creature might find me if I was to stay in the same place for long. My nerves were frayed, even with only being conscious for a few moments. Panic was overwhelming me as I realized...I had no clue how I got here..All I knew was that my name was Charlie...and that I was female of course, that wasn't hard to tell seeing as how my boobs were hurting from laying on them for what must have been forever.
"H-hello?" I asked, my voice quivering and quiet despite my attempts to make myself sound less...afraid.

Martin

I groaned as I heard everything around me and all I could think was...I'm not ready to wake up. "Shut the hell up," I growled at whoever was around me and rolled over so I could go back to sleep. It was cold wherever I was and it smelled, and judging by the sounds...it wasn't a place I wanted to be. Even before I had noticed all this, I had felt a deep sense of dread welling in me as if I knew that I had entered hell even before I had woken up. Perhaps it was a dream and if I just went back to sleep it would all disappear....perhaps....
Back to top Go down
Purple Dragon

Purple Dragon

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:34 am

A shrill, piercing scream surrounds you. It is clear that whatever made the scream is not in the same room you are, but they are close. Very close. The scream is not human, nor animal, sounding almost like sharp nails scraping across the surface of a chalkboard.

Shizuko

I jump when other people around me start to talk, then can't hold back a little squeak when this weird, scream sound happens. I do not say hello to the others... instead I curl up tighter, trying to my eyes adjust to the dark faster.

How many people are in here with me? Why am I locked in some sort of cage? Where...where am I? Who am I? I don't....know anything about myself.

I glance over at my right, seeing a large dark blob on the floor and not able to make out what it looks like. I think that is a guy, the one who told everyone to be quiet in quite a rude way. Then to my left some other person can be heard pacing around.

...I do not think I like these people, or this place. It's all so very odd...

Travis

I grin again, glad the people responded. At least I'm not surrounded by animals, eh?

Then that crazy sound happens, and my grin falters a bit. What was that? It sounded...well, really loud and annoying, yet also intimidating. I purse my lips and let go of the metal bars.
"...Heh. Anyone find a way out?" I ask, knowing in the back of my head that that is probably impossible.Worth a try, at least. And something to ask to get my mind off whatever that scream was...

Nathan

I full out jump to my feet when the sound goes around us, the hat still in my hands. What the HELL was that. It's not normal. Well, shit. Wherever we are, I already hate it. Freaking darkness.

I pace around a little, scuffing the ground with my ratty tennis shoes.

"Of course there's not a way out, idiot. We're in some sort of prison."
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:45 am

Charlie

Chills ran down my spine at the strange sound. By then, I couldn't help crying. I curled up tighter, my head on my knees as I tried to keep my sobs quiet. This wasn't...this wasn't happening. It wasn't. It just...it couldn't be.

Martin

I jumped at the shrill sound and accidentally knocked into someone next to me when I did. "what the hell?" I growled, looking around in the darkness as if I could possibly see something.
Back to top Go down
Purple Dragon

Purple Dragon

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:58 am

Shizuko

I squeaked again, that rude guy knocking me over. "S-Sorry..." I mumble, scooting away from him. I could hear someone crying, and I could not blame him. I feel like crying, too...
My lip trembles at the thought, but I do not let the tears come as I hurriedly wipe myself off, clothes having some dirt on them when I was knocked over.

Travis

I frown in the direction of the pacing guy. He had a good point, but he could at least be nicer about it.
I hear some sort of scuffle and a very small "Sorry", then something else to my upper left...wait...is that crying? Yeah. It's very quiet, but that is a crying person.

I slowly scoot closer to the cries, stopping about a foot or so in front of them.
"Hey...it'll be okay," I say softly.

Nathan

I scowl, walking up to the bars and lightly thwapping them. Some sort of metal. Though it also feels slightly...sticky. Like some sort of syrup, or maybe...blood.
What the hell have I gotten myself into?
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:06 am

Charlie

I jump, squeaking as someone gets closer. "D-don't hurt me," I plead, my hood still up on the jacket I was wearing, my long hair sticking to my tears. I didn't know for sure if the voice was a good guy or bad guy..all I knew was it was male, I was female, and that...this was most likely not a good situation to be in with those kind of things playing against you.

Martin

I grunted a sorry at the person and reached out, touching what felt like their arm to make sure I hadn't caused any real damage and to also make sure this was all...real. I couldn't believe this was happening. "Anyone got any idea where we are?"
Back to top Go down
Purple Dragon

Purple Dragon

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:34 pm

Shizuko

I jumped again, finding the guy touching my arm. I guess I am slightly reassured by the touch. I am not even sure if all of this is real. But I pull my arm away and go silent again, wanting very badly to get out of this cell. So far I can tell that there are three guys and another girl besides me.That fact alone makes this situation a bit worse.

I bite my lip and bow my head politely to the one that touched my arm, before scooting away some more.

"No..." I reply, voice soft.

Travis

"Think it's a prison," I say, answering the stranger. I then turn back to the crying girl, frowning more at the fear in her voice. I can't really blame her for being scared. We're in a strange place with strange people.

"I won't," I promise. "We gotta stick together. I'm Travis." I say, sorta leaving it hanging for anyone else to introduce themselves.

Nathan

I kick one of the bars, a bit pissed off. "Name's Nathan," I grumble.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Charlie

I can't help the want to reach out and take his hand, to have him make it all better, but I can't seem to find the courage to move out of my small ball. "Ch-charlie," I managed to get out between my tears, my panic subsiding slightly.

Martin

I sighed and ran a hand through my choppy hair, or at least it felt choppy to me, and did my best to glance at all the figures in the darkness which were now becoming easier to see. "Martin," I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Purple Dragon

Purple Dragon

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:35 am

Suddenly the lights flicker on around you and the others. It is not a lightbulb, or a candle, it is just a strange light, its source hidden. You are in a large prison cell. On the prison bars and on various spots on the floor is a mysterious, sticky green substance. Accompanied by the light is an angry roar, and you hear loud banging sounds, seeming to come closer to your room.

Shizuko

I quickly squeeze my eyes shut, surprised by the sudden light. What...where is it coming from?!

Then the banging noises start, sending a chill down my spine. Okay...now I think it's okay to cry...
I take in everyone's appearance and sniffle, feeling helpless and pressing my back against the wall.

"...Sh.....Shizuko...."

Travis

I blink a few times, everything suddenly being lit up. At least now I could see everyone..even if I was almost blinded.
I can't help jumping a bit at all the loud noises coming towards us, and scoot back into the corner by the girl named Charlie, but not too close. What's going on...?
"Heh. Well at least it's not dark anymore!"

Nathan

I quickly back up, staring at the direction those noises are coming from. What the fuck is going on?!
I wipe the greenish goo off on my pants, regretting touching those bars and rolling my eyes at Travis. Oh yeah, it's not dark anymore, but we're in a cell surrounded by loud freaky noises and crying girls. Woopdy freaking doo.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:45 am

Charlie

I jumped, doing my best to scramble as far from the noises as possible, my eyes feeling blinded by the light. "Are we going to die?" I asked, my voice quivering. I figured it was the same thing that was running through everyones mind..but I had to voice it.

Martin

I glared at the light, almost preferring the dark. It hid the conditions we had been thrown into and made it easier to cope. Now that it was light...well there was no denying the hideous place we were in. I glanced at Charlie, but didn't answer her question. I wasn't one to make promises I couldn't keep.
Back to top Go down
Purple Dragon

Purple Dragon

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:51 am

Shizuko

I paled, even more so at what Charlie said. I certainly hope not. I don't want to die... But as the loud noises got even closer, I can't help thinking that that is probably what might end up happening.

Travis

I scratched my head and picked at some of the green goo, puzzling over what it may be.
"Oh, probably not. If we were going to die, then they wouldn't have bothered keeping us in here," I state, a lame attempt to cheer everyone up.

Nathan

I scowl and sit back down, throwing my hat back onto my head. Yeah. We're probably going to die.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:58 am

Charlie

I swallowed hard and pulled my knees closer to my chest and putting my head on them. We were screwed. We were dead, there was no doubt about that. I'd figured out by now that the one guy that was the only one answering my questions was an optimist...everything he said was positive, which was hard to actually believe given the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Memories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Well Written :: Character Developement :: Character Chat :: Horror-
Jump to: