Well Written
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Written

A site for young writers to find help and support in their writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Am Zex. Zex I am.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zex

I Am Zex. Zex I am. Empty
PostSubject: I Am Zex. Zex I am.   I Am Zex. Zex I am. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:06 am

Name's Zex. Unmotivated writer extraordinaire and part time grammar nazi too.

I hail from Brisbane, Australia, and am self taught in grammar as well as typing due to some pretty crap experiences at school that held me back.

I write because I'm constantly bombarded by weird ideas I like, and I have to put them down somewhere. Almost all of my work is one or two chapters long with characters I've either developed too much or not at all. My main influences would have to be the work of Matthew Reilly, who started my love of reading and writing when I was quite little. As I've gotten older I no longer regard his writing style with the same level of awe, but I really admire the way his makes his characters, and it's something I'd like to emulate.

Wondering where I came from? I found you in the Forumotion listings mostly because I was bored and haven't found any real writing forum I'd be comfortable showing my work in before. You seem nice, and there's not enough of you to feel embarrassed so I guess you're stuck with me.

I have experience in website design, graphic art, and game design (all of which I've tried to combine with my writing). Seems I'm destined for failure until I get past what seems like a two year long writer's block.
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: I Am Zex. Zex I am.   I Am Zex. Zex I am. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:38 pm

Holy shiz, hi new person. We're all Americans. There's usually only 3 of us here, each in our own time zone. I'm Ella. I'm the designer of this site, Shilo's the founder and Purple is just one fricken awesome person ^.^ We're all mods.
Nice to see a new face. If you have any questions, or want to join a cc- damn my comma key just broke... -the chat box is a great place to contact us. I'll make sure to check in more often. Nice to see a new face. Hope you stick around.
Back to top Go down
Purple Dragon

Purple Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Am Zex. Zex I am.   I Am Zex. Zex I am. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:52 pm

WOOT! New person, and one from Australia~ Also a grammar nazi. We should get along just fine. ^.^ But yeah, what Ella said. The chatbox is that little thingy at the bottom of the main page. ...It's actually more of a rectangle than a box, but whatever. Welcome, Zex!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Am Zex. Zex I am.   I Am Zex. Zex I am. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Am Zex. Zex I am.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Well Written :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: