Well Written
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Written

A site for young writers to find help and support in their writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

Site Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Site Rules    Site Rules  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:52 am

Alright, I'm going to try and keep this as short and sweet as possible. As soon as you've read the rules, post something so I know that you have read and understood the rules. You will be held accountable.

1.) Have fun. This is a writing site and it's meant to help us to grow and learn.

2.) No fighting, and if you do please keep it to a PM. None of us want to see it. If there are issues, you can PM me or any of the Mods and we'll take care of it.

3.) Keep an open mind. Writing is not just set in stone for one way and one way only. Everyone has different writing styles, please be aware of this and don't get upset if it's not just the way you like it.

4.) CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism, not Degrading banter. If I catch anyone doing this, I will send you a PM to put you in check. This is not tolerated here.

5.) No txt tlk. It's annoying as all flip and it degrades the worth of this site, in my opinion. We're intelligent writers, please act like one. GTG, TTYL, BBL, and BRB are just about the only things that will be acceptable because I know how sometimes you don't have the time to write out a whole "Goodbye my fellow comrades it was a pleasure to have spoken to you, may the wind be at your back and the ground beneath your feet" kind of thing.

These rules are subject to change and any changes will be announced.
Back to top Go down
https://wellwritten.forumotion.com

Site Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Well Written :: Introductions :: Rules and stuff-
Jump to: