Well Written
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Written

A site for young writers to find help and support in their writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Funny Things and All That Jazz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tantail

Funny Things and All That Jazz Empty
PostSubject: Funny Things and All That Jazz   Funny Things and All That Jazz Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:13 pm

How about stuff you've accidentally written, though not too rude please!

I wrote a page or two once, and upon returning weeks later, decided to re-read it. Soon enough I came across a passage where I'd mistakenly written eyes instead of hair, thinking of my next line. For the curious it went something like this:
'He ran a hand through his scruffy brown eyes. Hesitant green eyes darted around the room.'
So, whatever you write, never think it's stupid, or silly, cause there's people out there like me who come up with stuff like this. So your writing is bound to be much better! Smile Let's have fun with words everyone!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Funny Things and All That Jazz   Funny Things and All That Jazz Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:28 pm

Haha I hate when that happens >.< It always looks so terrible. One time I was really into writing about vampires and I wrote something that looked like:

"She cried out as he bit her neck, his sharp teeth sinking into her shin."
Back to top Go down
https://wellwritten.forumotion.com
Tantail

PostSubject: Re: Funny Things and All That Jazz   Funny Things and All That Jazz Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:37 am

Shin? Brilliant xD
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Funny Things and All That Jazz   Funny Things and All That Jazz Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:51 pm

Haha isn't it? I don't know how he went from her neck to her shin but *shrugs* haha apparently he did!
Back to top Go down
https://wellwritten.forumotion.com
Zex

PostSubject: Re: Funny Things and All That Jazz   Funny Things and All That Jazz Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:43 am

My mind must be constantly in the gutter, I've done so many mistakes involving sexual organs it's not funny any more.

I watch the screen as I write while listening to music. I often slip a word from the lyrics in where a similar sounding word should be. It's usually worst when I listen to hip hop and unsurprisingly a lot less common with songs that have no lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Things and All That Jazz   Funny Things and All That Jazz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny Things and All That Jazz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Well Written :: Random Randomness :: ~Le Talk-
Jump to: