Well Written
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Written

A site for young writers to find help and support in their writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demons in the Shadows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons in the Shadows   Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:28 pm

Misty

Shilo looked down at us and gave what I thought was a sort of...kind smile, though it seemed strange with his hollow eyes. "You will be trained," he said simply. Trained? Trained for what?

"Wh...where's that boy going?" I asked, my voice sounding stronger than I felt. Again there was that kind smile followed by a soft chuckle.

"He will join you shortly should he choose to accept the help we offer for his disability." Shilo then turned us into a room where a few women in white nurses clothing stood. "They will equip you. I will be back when they are done." I blinked, looking between the women, Serenity, and the now retreating form of Shilo. This...this couldn't be good.
Back to top Go down
https://wellwritten.forumotion.com
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Demons in the Shadows   Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:32 pm

Serenity
Er...
I glanced at Misty, eyes reflecting her uneasiness as I stepped back from the women that approached us. "Um.... define 'equipped', cause I'm pretty sure I'm all set the way I am...."
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Demons in the Shadows   Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:42 am

Misty

The women giggled at us and finally caught hold of us, pulling us farther into the room. "Don't worry, it won't hurt," one of them said as she turned and pulled out two pairs of black clothing and handed them to us both. "We're just getting you ready for training, you're not under going treatments or anything." They giggled again and I felt the heat in my cheeks rise again, only this time it was in embarrassment. I took the clothes and glanced down at them before I looked at the whole room of women waiting for me to put it on. I swallowed hard, keeping my thoughts and memories down. "Is there a changing room?"
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Demons in the Shadows   Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:49 am

Serenity
I also blushed a little, feeling silly but could you blame me for jumping to that conclusion? I slipped the clothing on over my own then peeled off my own clothing underneath it, just like I did all those years ago in summer camp. I didn't exactly need a changing room, but I might need a medic. What was this training they were talking about? I remained silent, watching Misty and looking around the room.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Demons in the Shadows   Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:31 am

Misty

I managed to get them to let me change in a different room by myself, and soon found myself back with Serenity as they handed us...well...swords. You might think I'm kidding, but I'm not. I sat there dressed in black spandex, or at least that's what it felt like, with my dark hair pulled up in a pony tail as they fitted us with swords. I looked to Serenity, not sure what to make of this. This wasn't your usual demon fighting gear....was it?
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Demons in the Shadows   Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:46 am

Serenity
I glanced at Misty with the same level of doubt as I held the sword pinched between three fingers at arms length away. "Um... Aren't these... dangerous? And... midevil?" I asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Demons in the Shadows   Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:50 am

Misty

I glanced between Serenity and the wicked blade she was holding and wondered if I should find cover. A girl went to answer her question, but was beat to it by Shilo. "Swordsmanship is the first essential area of weaponry you will be trained in. It teaches strength, balance, and precision."

I blinked a few times as I was handed to long blades, my eyes widening. Seriously? They were going to trust me with this? I hurt myself with butter knives, how was I going to not hurt myself with one of these?
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Demons in the Shadows   Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:53 am

Serenity

I gave Shilo an unsure look. "...You do know I'm a /girl/, right?" I took a few nervous steps away from Misty, seeing she now had a sword too. Are we immortal yet? Cause... we may need to be...
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Demons in the Shadows   Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:38 pm

Misty

I looked over my swords, actually starting to like the idea of learning how to use them. I glanced at Shilo who was looking at Serenity with his amused, dead eyes. "Gender has nothing to do with training," he said simply. Well...at least there were no prejudices. "Follow me, Carl is waiting." With that he turned and began to walk from the room. I looked back at Serenity and gave a small shrug before following after him, trying my best to keep from dragging my sword.
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Demons in the Shadows   Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:10 pm

Isereity

I tightened my hold on the sword, stumbling to catch up. "Carl?" I asked 'y mood picking up a little. " he stayed?"

Sorry for short posts >< on tailpipe and muse is suck ish. *whaps muse* :/
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Demons in the Shadows   Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:43 am

Shilo stared at Serenity for a long moment before giving a small nod. "He has a strong heart, and a want to do something...'worth while'..at least that's what he told Her." He continued to lead them down the hall, Misty following closely, then turned and stopped in front of a door, waiting for them to enter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demons in the Shadows   Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demons in the Shadows
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2