Well Written
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Written

A site for young writers to find help and support in their writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Librarian's: The Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

The Librarian's: The Beginning - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Librarian's: The Beginning   The Librarian's: The Beginning - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:26 pm

Alvin

"And how is that?" I asked as I followed her, a slight smirk on my lips. I couldn't help notice her walk and how her hips swung with each step, carrying her mood. I found myself flushing slightly and looked away, staring at the ceiling, the shelf, anything but her.
Back to top Go down
https://wellwritten.forumotion.com
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Librarian's: The Beginning   The Librarian's: The Beginning - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:31 pm

"The little twerp sent me on a wild goose chase after it." I stopped short, realizing I had just walked in a circle, now staring right back at the box I stored away. ... I started back up, trying a different turn. "It's trouble. And a tattle tail."
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: The Librarian's: The Beginning   The Librarian's: The Beginning - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:33 pm

Alvin

I laughed and shook my head. "Hey, if he hadn't told on you, you would be having a stroke somewhere." I continued to follow her, smirking at how we'd gone in a circle. I was going to have to laugh if we came in another circle.
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Librarian's: The Beginning   The Librarian's: The Beginning - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:39 pm

I sighed, picking up my pace. "I won't touch anything else. I've learned my lesson. YOu don't have to follow." Damn, I'm pretty sure I was just here- ah, great. There's the marble box again.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: The Librarian's: The Beginning   The Librarian's: The Beginning - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:43 pm

Alvin

I smirked and chuckled, shaking my head. "If you say so," I said and started off on my own, back through the aisles at a quick pace. She could find her way back on her own.
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Librarian's: The Beginning   The Librarian's: The Beginning - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:54 pm

I grumbled and started off again -in the exact opposite direction that he went- determined to find my way back. Finally, hours later and footsore, I did. I couldn't be more in love with that elevator in that moment if I tried.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: The Librarian's: The Beginning   The Librarian's: The Beginning - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Alvin

I was just about to go looking for Alana when I saw her finally emerge. I smiled to myself and shook my head, coming out of the office. "Have a nice walk?" I asked as I met her at the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Librarian's: The Beginning   The Librarian's: The Beginning - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:11 pm

"Yeah," I replied casually, trying to play it off. "Just preparing for the marathon next week." I pushed the button, not meeting his eyes, which would no doubt be mocking me.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: The Librarian's: The Beginning   The Librarian's: The Beginning - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:19 pm

Alvin

"Good, because we're going to be working down here tomorrow instead of upstairs," I said with a smile, the elevator not moving. "By the way, I'd apologize if I were you."
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Librarian's: The Beginning   The Librarian's: The Beginning - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:28 pm

I sighed, too tired and hungry to protest. "Oh, mighty elevator, I'm sorry." I leaned against the wall, eyeing him wearily. "What are we doing tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: The Librarian's: The Beginning   The Librarian's: The Beginning - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:02 am

Alvin

I smiled and chuckled as the elevator started up. "We have some boxes to unpack and people to separate. I'm not sure they'll be able to stand each other much longer."
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Librarian's: The Beginning   The Librarian's: The Beginning - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:12 am

"People? As in the statues? They aren't going to try and strike us down again... right?" I slipped off my glasses and rubbed my temples, now sore from all the pinching. I hated these things.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: The Librarian's: The Beginning   The Librarian's: The Beginning - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:17 am

Alvin

"No, paintings. And don't worry, they can't strike you down. Just keep Dorian Grey facing away from you, or you'll turn into a pile of dust." I shrugged casually, all of this way to old to me to cause any real big fear to go through me, but I always felt just a bit unnerved.
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Librarian's: The Beginning   The Librarian's: The Beginning - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:24 am

"I see..." I rubbed my arm to vanish the goosebumps. The second the door opened I was out, intent on putting as much distance between me and that blasted place as possible.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: The Librarian's: The Beginning   The Librarian's: The Beginning - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:37 am

Alvin

I watched her go, casually following. "Breakfast's in your room," I called after her, taking my own time. I couldn't tell if she was still interested or if she was running away from all of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Librarian's: The Beginning   The Librarian's: The Beginning - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Librarian's: The Beginning
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Well Written :: Character Developement :: Character Chat :: Fantasy-
Jump to: