Well Written
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Written

A site for young writers to find help and support in their writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silent Cacophony

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

Silent Cacophony - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:09 pm

I watched him, curious. "...and? I pressed gebtly, taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:31 pm

Craig

I continued to stare at the counter as I ran a hand through my hair. "I was just a member, you know? I just sorta played the part, never got involved in any of it. When I was fifteen. .. they got me started in drug runs. I didn't want to do 'em. .but you don't say no when you're in a gang, you just..don't." I swallowed hard, a grim smile pulling at my lips. "I got use to it after a while. ..even tried the drugs a couple times.. .." I crinkled my nose. "It wasn't as good as I thought it was gonna be, couldn't understand what the big deal was." I shrugged and cleared my throat. "One of the runs. . . there was a bit of a fight.. .nothin' big. .. or at least that's what it started out like. ..It got worse quick, and people got hurt. .. people died." My smile had faded now, my face solemn and serious. "I panicked, they tossed me a gun just as someone pointed theirs at me. It was self defense. ..I tried to aim at the guy, just was gonna hit his arm. But I was shaking so much." I shook my head and felt tears prick at my eyes. The drink had me to a point where the words just ran without my control. "I hit a girl that was there, a little.. .little girl. .. probably your brother's age... she'd come out of one of the houses when she heard the shooting. Her parents were passed out in the front room." My lip quivered and I had to let go of the glass, afraid I'd break it if I held it any tighter. "I felt my blood go cold, my heart stop, and just. ..horror. I dropped my gun, just. .. loathing myself." I shook my head, gripping the counter, my knuckles white from trying to not cry. Not in front of this girl. I quickly wiped my face and cleared my throat. "I uh... I got shot of course, but I didn't really pay tons of attention to it. I just ran to the girl, got her to the hospital..and I left her there. I didn't want mixed up, you know? Didn't want arrested." I gave a small nod. "My bucket list mostly. .. consists of. .. things to fix all the bad things I've done. . like find the girl and apologize.. .things like that."
Back to top Go down
https://wellwritten.forumotion.com
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:40 pm

I watched him, drinking freely. "You couldn't sound more like the perfect guy if you tried." I commented wryly, my tongue looser than I would have liked.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:10 pm

Craig

I blinked, my brow furrowing at her. I watched her drink and decided what she said was because of her drinking. I took a deep breath and shook my head before snatching up my glass and downing what was left. "Let's dance," I mumbled after I set the glass down and went over to the radio. He flicked it on, changing the station until he found a good song. "Come on." I had her put her glass down and pulled her to the middle of the kitchen where there was room.
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:10 pm

I stumbled a little, relying a little too heavily on him for support. "B-but I don't dance."-blink-"You dance too?" I think I was staring.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Craig

I rolled my eyes which sent my head spinning and it took a moment for me to blink away the sensation. "Only when I'm drunk," I said with a nod. My hands moved to her hips and brought her closer to me, and began to dance with her, showing her how.
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:22 pm

I hiccuped, just letting him move me and holding on tight so I didn't fall over. My legs felt like jelly. But like grape jelly; the good kind. "We s-should get drunk more often. We have out w-hooooooooooooooole lives."
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:41 pm

Craig

I smirked and pulled her closer till her body was pressed to mine while we danced. "We should," I said with a nod and let my head rest on her shoulder by her neck. I felt like I was in a liquid euphoria, it was nice. I didn't have to worry about anything. "You smell good."
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:54 pm

I shivered a little as his breath tickled my neck, closing my eyes. This felt nice, so nice and so unlike me. SO incrediably unlike me. But I didn't care. I let myself sink further into his arms. 'I think-I think I need more wine."
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:12 pm

Craig

"But we're dancing," I mumbled, kissing her neck gently. I liked dancing, honestly, but I never did it when sober. So, I didn't want to stop dancing, it felt nice, especially to have her that close to me.
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:27 pm

I sighed happily, tilting my neck. "How many girls have you k-kissed?"
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Craig

I gave a small shrug, unable to remember all the times I'd been drunk and kissed a girl or sober and kissed a girl. "I 'unno," I slurred, kissing her neck again. My foggy mind found no problem with kissing this stranger that I had only met a few hours ago. In fact, I doubted it would have problems going farther than just kissing, though I did feel the slight caution pulling at the back of my mind. I ignored it, continuing my kisses, trailing them up and to her lips. "But I like kissing you."
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:39 pm

I kissed back as best I could, my lips feeling oddly numb and tingly from the wine. "I l-like being kissed. I lied. I-I haven't dated before either. M-mom wouldn't ap-prove.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:41 pm

Craig

My brow furrowed, barely noticing that we'd stopped dancing. "That's stupid," I mumbled between kisses. "She's stupid."
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:48 pm

I shook my head, still kissing. "She'snotstupid. She's sma-art. Very smart. The governor." The wine prevented me from hiding my anger at her title.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:07 pm

Craig

"Doesn't mean it's not stupid to not let you date," I mumbled, my hands sorta tightening on her. "Guys. .guys are bad news. .but s-some are good," I managed before I just gave up on talking.
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:17 pm

"You-you're a good guy. RIght? Good guy, g-good kisser." I boldly slipped my hands up his shirt, curious what a boy felt like.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:23 pm

Craig

I thought for a moment, my brow furrowed. I felt her hands go under my shirt, but did nothing to stop her. "I try to be," I said with a bit of a nod. "Doesn't always work out like that, but I try to be a good guy." My fingers edged just under her shirt as I went back to kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:36 pm

I skin jumped at his contact, and a froze a little, something pushing through the alcohol induced fog. "I-... Are we going to have sex?" My filter gone, I stared at him, depending on him to stop me from falling to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:39 pm

Craig

I blinked and thought for a moment and gave a small shrug. "do you wanna have sex?" I asked, watching her.
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:43 pm

"I...my mother would kill me." I breathe, unable to decide how much that factor was directing my decision.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:45 pm

Craig

"If you don't want to, you can just say it," I said with a bit of a smirk. "No need to hide behind your mom, I mean it's not like she's gonna know. But ya, don't have to, just say no." I shrugged and started to pull away, deciding another drink was in order since we'd stopped dancing.
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:56 pm

I frowned. "I don't n-need her. I'm not a chicken. I can kiss boys and have s-sex. And she can wash the damn c-carpet herself." I reached forward, putting his hands back on me.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:59 pm

Craig

I blinked and smirked, pulling her closer again. "You sure?...we might need a drink first..."
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:08 pm

I smiled a little, pleased that I was defying mom even more now. "Sounds good t-to me." I kissed his neck like he had done to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Cacophony
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Well Written :: Character Developement :: Character Chat :: Era-
Jump to: