Well Written
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Written

A site for young writers to find help and support in their writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silent Cacophony

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

Silent Cacophony - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:26 am

I gave a slow nod, electricty running through me in an oddly pleasant manner. "Maybe it might be kinda to just... die. In 40 minutes. Just blink out of existance, like they say." I took a larger draft, like him
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:28 am

Craig

I thought for a moment about that, or at least tried to, but my mind was to fuzzy to get clear thoughts. "Maybe," I finally said with a nod. "Maybe we will. .. that'll suck." I frowned a bit, taking another drink and finishing off my glass.
Back to top Go down
https://wellwritten.forumotion.com
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:58 am

Not to be outdown, I took two large gulps and emptied my glass with him. "Whoa," I commented, moving my hand expirementally. It felt like a feather.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:15 am

Craig

I chuckled and watched her, once again finding humor in her innocence. "How are you feeling?" I asked, my mind hazy, though I wasn't to concerned. I felt good, I felt relaxed. That's what mattered right? Especially if we were going to poof sometime soon. "What else is on your list?"
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:26 am

"Good," I hiccuped, grinning. "I feel good." I pondered his question for a moment, but it was hard to keep my thoughts straight. "Whatelse? I-... I'm pathetic. Thatwasit." I stretched back a little. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:35 am

Craig

I chuckled and raised a brow. "Seriously? Not bungee jumping, or kissing a guy, or anything? That was it? Wow. . .that's a really short bucket list." I watched her stretch and couldn't help my eyes wandering just a bit, looking her over. "Ya, but it's sorta personal stuff."
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:46 am

Heat filled my face. "I've kissed a boy before!" Defensive, that came out far too defensive as I lied. "Go ahead, then, what else is on yours?" I sat up a little straighter, placing my drink down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:50 am

Craig

I stared at her, blinking a few times. She had so not kissed a guy before. There was no way. She was to awkward. Again, I blinked, trying to remember her question. "What else?" I asked, my voice somewhat dubious. "I ain't tellin you."
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:53 am

I pursed my lips a little. "Just one? Maybe we could make it happen."
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:55 am

Craig

I blinked and glanced at the clock, narrowing my eyes so I could focus. "We've only got twenty minutes left," I said before giving a hiccup of my own. "We can't get anything done in twenty minutes that's on my list."
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:56 am

I narrowed my eyes a little, forever stubborn. "Try me."
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:07 am

Craig

I scoffed and shook my head. "Nothing you can fix, even with all your money," I told her. "I've done lots of bad things in my life, and if I could, I'd go back in time, and fix 'em. Make it so they never happened. That's what's on my bucket list." I found myself hiccuping again and I rubbed my face. "I was suppose to be with my girlfriend tonight. You know that? Then she left me, for my best friend." I gave a solemn nod. "Work to much, she said. Wanted to be with someone that cared, she said. I-I cared," I nodded determinedly. "I did, she just. . .didn't want me around. I could see it in her eyes. And I tried to be there when I wasn't working. I did. I-I did. I even had Zayn pick up some shifts for me so I could, but I needed the money you know? No money, no school."
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:11 am

I swayed, watching him solemnly. "T-tell you what. We survive this and I'll-... I'll pay your way through ma-myself." I nodded, as if that sealed the deal like blood on paper itself.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:15 am

Craig

I lifted my finger and pointed at her. "If we make it through this," I said, licking my lips. "And you do that. . .. I'll kiss you." I couldn't decide if I was threatening her, or making a promise, but I figured it was probably more of a promise than a threat. I gave a nod, much like she did, sealing the deal.
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:25 am

I blushed again. "D-deal." My eyes flickered nervously to the clock. "I-... I'm really glad you're here." And I truthfully was. If he wasn't, I'd be sitting here alone, drunk off a crappy bottle. At least, with him, it's the good bottle.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:32 am

Craig

I nodded solemnly and watched her. "I'm glad I'm here too. If it wasn't for you, I'd be feeding fat people ALL night. .. and we wouldn't be drunk...and having this talk."
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:34 am

For some reason, that's very funny to me. "W-we're not fat!" I fall off the couch laughing.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:37 am

Craig

It took me a minute to register her fall before I started laughing at her falling over. It was extremely entertaining, and it wasn't long before I lost my balance as well and hit the ground beside her. I blinked, then laughed again, unable to help myself.
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:41 am

I laughed till I forgot what I was laughing about. It didn't matter anymore, it just felt good to laugh. I tried to stand up several times before falling back over. The ground was more comfortable anyway. I wiped the tears out of my eyes and laid back, my laughter dying off as I stared up at the ceiling. "We're drunk."
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:39 pm

Craig

"No," I said shaking my head in an attempt to correct her. "You're drunk." My finger swayed as I pointed over at her, then tried to sit up. I couldn't seem to get my balance though, and inevitably fell down next to her, laughing at my own stupidity. "Ok, maybe I am drunk too." I turned my head, only to find her face close to mine. I didn't startle though, personal bubbles having been left behind with the first few sips.
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:51 pm

I blinked. When did he get this close? "I never do this, you know." I hiccuped and gestured vaguely, not moving away.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:59 pm

Craig

I gave a small nod and cleared my throat. "I figured as much...you don't really look like the type that does."
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:11 pm

"Hey!" I protested. "Someone has to look after s-sammy. I can have fun! And I /have / kissed a boy!"
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:03 pm

Craig

I held up my hands in surrender. "I didn't say it was a bad thing! Y-you stay out of a lot of trouble that way." I nodded. "I would have stayed out of a lot of trouble if I didn't do half the things I've done. And all of the things that I should have not done, I did because I thought they were fun, but they weren't and so don't do half the things that I've done because they're all bad."
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:22 pm

I rolled my eyes "you sound like my m-mother. ... I need more wine" I tried to stand. Not mu smartest idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Cacophony
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Well Written :: Character Developement :: Character Chat :: Era-
Jump to: