Well Written
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Written

A site for young writers to find help and support in their writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silent Cacophony

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

Silent Cacophony - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:11 pm

Craig

I felt electricity run through my skin at her kiss and groaned softly, trying to remember myself enough to grab the bottle. It didn't work very well though, I was to focused on how close she was. I let my hands go under her shirt and explore her body, the drink forgotten.
Back to top Go down
https://wellwritten.forumotion.com
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:13 pm

I went slack against him again, gripping onto him tightly. "M-my room is down the hall." I murured, kissing the area harder.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:18 pm

Craig

I gave a slight nod and stumbled with her too her room, closing the door behind us as I fell onto her bed with her.
~~~~~

Morning light filtered through the curtains and to my eyes, making me cringe. My head hurt and my stomach was churning. Hiding my face I went to stretch, feeling someone next to me. Oh hell not again...I opened my eyes just a little and looked at the girl next to me, my brow furrowing.
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:24 pm

I felt /horrible/. No, beyound horrible, I felt half dead. My head throbbed like a thousand knifes, my stomach felt like it was digesting acid and my legs... their was a slight, unfamilar pinch between my legs.
Was this what the end of the world feels like?
I opened my eyes to painfully bright light. I must be looking at God.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:36 pm

Craig

I watched her for a long moment as she started to wake up, then went back to burying my face. "I guess we didn't die," I finally said, figuring I might as well make myself known.
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:44 pm

I startled up at the voice and clutched my head as nasea followed. "W-what are you doing in my-" My eyes dragged across his naked body, my naked body, and the smell of alcohol in the air. I gathered the blankets up around me, feeling the blood rush from my face. What have I done?
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Craig

"Before you throw anything at me, I'd just like to say, I don't remember a thing after the cake." I kept my face in the bed, the cool of the sheets helping with my headache and nausea.
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:53 pm

I faltered, trying to remember anything past the cake as well. And I couldn't accept... the alcohol. I pulled out the wine glasses. I asked for more. I lost my virginity, and I can't even remember it. I felt something inside me crack. "I-I'm not going to throw anything at you."
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Craig

"Really?...that's kind of you." I wasn't being sarcastic, I really was grateful. A pillow to the head would definitely not be welcomed at the moment. I, the pizza boy, was in bed with one of my customers. It was an interesting turn of events, and when I put it that way in my head it made me sound like a jigalow. "I can't decide if I'm suppose to apologize or not," I finally told her.
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:04 pm

I bit my lip, cheeks bright red as I yanks the blankets up higher and held my head in my hands. "Me either. I ah-... You should go. Before Sammy wakes up."
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:15 pm

Craig

I lifted my hand and rubbed my face, groaning slightly. "Alright," I said with a nod. I slipped out of the covers, at the moment figuring it didn't matter whether she saw my junk or not, I mean we'd slept together obviously. I pulled my clothes on, wondering where I left my hat at. I paused at the end of the bed and looked at her, my eyes on her face. I debated on just leaving, figuring it would probably be the best thing, but instead I just found my wallet and pulled out a pizza card and wrote my number on the back with my name and set it on the desk. "I'll see you 'round," I said with a nod before turning and leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:25 pm

Shame kept me from meeting his gaze. I managed a sharp nod and stared at my hands, waiting till I heard the front door shut before falling back with a groan.
"Leihla, did your friend sleep over?"
I started and glanced at my brother at the door. "Ah... no, Sammy. He forgot his wallet. He just came back for it." I burried my face in the pillow, everything aching.
"Oh.... Are you sick?"
"Yes, very sick. Why don't you grab some ceral and watch cartoons? I'll be out in a bit.
"... Okay." He scampers away.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:33 pm

Craig

"Freedom!" I shouted as I stood outside the back door of a two story house a few blocks away from where I spent the last night of the world. "Freedom! Open the damn door!" My head ached from the shouting, but it was honestly the only way to get a hold of the girl, she never answered her phone. I heard someone scampering down the stairs, then the sound of shattered glass and someone cursing before the door finally swung open. There stood Freedom, in all her dark skinned glory, her black hair a mess and hanging in her face.
"What?" She hissed angrily, and all I could do was groan and stumble forward, like I generally did when I didn't want to talk about things. I would have rested my head on her, but she was to short. She was about 5'3 and I was going on 6'.
"Whatever," she muttered and shut the door behind me before she went back upstairs. I smirked as I watched her go, then went about making myself something for my hangover.
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:49 am

The days passed in a blur. I cleaned, I kept up my documentary, I kicked myself in the button repetively., and I never called him. Above all though : I took care of Sammy. Since the world didn't end, things went back to normal at home. We ate in the kitchen, we homescholed ourselves, and mom traveled. A lot. I felt no different now. I thought I would. Books always made loosing your virginty seem like a life changing thing. It wasn't. I still felt like me, just maybe a little heavier with my secret. Though maybe a little lighter too, a little exhilarated by the fact that I had a secret at all. On top of all that, I felt.... whorish. I slept with the pizza man.

Sammy
I was hungry. There was left overs In the fridge but I hats cold things. I walked into leliahs room and snooped around for the chips she hides. I was just about to give up she. I saw a card on her desk. It had the pizza sign on it. /perfect /. I grabbed it and found a phone, dailing the number written under her friends name, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:19 pm

Craig

I felt my phone go off in my pocket as I was making my runs. The days had gone by with everyone going back to their normal life, though most everyone had spent their money so there was less customers.Mostly I spent my time sleeping in the car and occasionally using Freedom's shower. She wouldn't let me actually stay at the house though, and I didn't blame her. I pulled out my phone and glanced at the number, not really recognizing it. "Hello?" I answered, curious as to who got my number.
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:20 pm

Sammy

I bounced a little, my stomach growling. "I'd like to order a pizza. A big one with lotsa mushrooms. Oh, and peppers. Leliah likes peppers. OH and curly fries? Do you have curly fries?" I slipped off her bed, doing an impaitent dance.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:02 pm

Craig

I blinked and had to hold back a laugh as I realized who it was. "Sammy?" I asked incredulous. "Does you're sister know you're calling me?"
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:12 pm

Sammy

"Nope." I popped the p, listening the sound of her singing in the shower. "But I have money. Please? I'll even tip!" People like tips. Maybe he'll give me extra french fries for it.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:15 pm

Craig

I chuckled and rubbed the back of my head, glancing at the pizzas I had in the car. "Alright, I'll se-" Just then, a high pitched ringing noise filled the speaker of my phone. "GAH!" I jumped, dropping it onto the seat next to me. The interference was loud enough it filled the whole car. I glanced at the phone, then back to the road, trying to cover the ear closest to it as I drove. Just as the interference stopped, a car swerved into the same lane as me. "Oh F***!" Our cars collided, and I slammed forward into the air bag. I felt the car spin to the side of the road, but I couldn't get my thoughts straight enough to really panic. There was pain in my leg, my head, my body, and then the world went black.
Back to top Go down
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:37 pm

Sammy
"That's not a nice word," I scolded, taking pleasure in talking to him like adults talk to me. Before I could scold him more though, a painful noise shot through the phone. I dropped the phone with a yelped and screamed as the power flickered. Two seconds passed in which all I heard was my pounding heart, and then everything turned back on. There was a yelp and a thumb in the bathroom, and I heard Leilah repeat his bad word before poking her head out, covered in souds. "Are you alright, Sammy?"
Am I alright? Duuuuh. I'm me. I'm fine. "Stop babying me, I'm fine." I picked up the phone, pressing it to my ear. There was only a dial tone. I frowned.
"Who are you talking to?" she asked through the door, ignoring me.
"The pizza guy. I''m hungry, but I think he hung up on me." Something cluttered to the ground and she said a bad word again.
"You called /who/?" She poked her head back out, a towel perched on her head and a bathroom around her body.
"You're friend." Boy, my sister could be dumb at times. "I want pizza."
She stormed over to me and I stumbled back, confused. Before I could say anything though, she snatched the phone from me.
"Hey!"
"No Pizza. I'll make grilled cheese." She had that look on. That 'say anything else and I'll eat you for breakfast' look.
"But-"
"No buts. Now get out of my room. I'll be out in a minute."
I gathered the best glare I could and stormed out.
Back to top Go down
Taylow
Admin
Taylow

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:17 pm

Craig

I don't know how long I'd been out, but I finally did start to come around. My head was pounding and my leg was hurting. Well all of me hurt, but most of it was just achy. My leg on the other hand...it hurt like a mother hover man. I glanced down and saw a piece of my windshield sticking out of my thigh. There were no sirens, no noise except the sound of my transmission whirring to a stop. I lifted my head from the steering wheel and saw something spurting out of my bent up hood of the car. I couldn't decide if it was coolant or what, all I know is it didn't look good.
With a groan I managed to get myself shoved back enough to be able to hobble out of the car after I had pulled the glass from my leg. A quick glance in the side mirror showed that I looked like hell. I moved around the front, limping over to the car that hit me. I could see the girl in the front seat and blood splattered on the windshield where it looked like a ball had hit it. Grimacing I went over and opened the door, quickly checking the girl's pulse. The wound on her head didn't look very pretty. After a moment of searching, trying to find a pulse or feel a breath, I realized it was to late. Looking around I saw that the streets had been deserted, which was odd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Cacophony   Silent Cacophony - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Cacophony
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Well Written :: Character Developement :: Character Chat :: Era-
Jump to: